Thread: Pattaya
View Single Post
Old 29-06-2010, 07:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabai_Sabai View Post
Hi Paulpaul and Indian, couldn't agree with you more. Beer bars don't like asians, but agogo quite ok. Can't be helped as majority rules, this happen in Pattaya, Phuket, Koh Samui too, but if you can speak a bit of thai and happen to click with some new girls, than you may have some great time here. Very true indeed on your above comments. I poot thai nit noy in Sugarbaby. Also, the chemistry performed was excellent including flower garlands, money string, LDs, bloody expensive dinner, sisha, drinks in some other bars, etc.

I think there are 2 reasons, most of these thai ladies have bad experiences with thai man as they flirt around and asians look like thai, the other reason is farang are generous, they are looking for these ang mo big fish to sponsor them every month, some girls have multiple sponsors, so generally ang mo to them is a better bet.The farangs can sponsor the beer bar girls to maximium. For me, no beer bar girls, and agg girls are to be used and discarded !.

Hi Yokosi, if you want hang out in thai disco, call me, I am here oredi, check your PM.
I checked oredi. You so quick to jump into Pattaya !.