Thread: Pattaya
View Single Post
Old 26-06-2010, 04:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all
Re: Pattaya

My 2 satangs worth...

Your lady from Gemini is "let go long string to catch big fish". She chooses the cheapest handbag hopefully u come back again to BF her next time. Dun wan to seem greedy. Her long time Robert called her and she immediately "let go" u. She is 30 years old, quite close to, or some say reach, expiry date so must find sponsor.

If u feel the girl something wrong then forget it. There r plenty of fish. Dun expect them 2 warm up to u when u bring them back. By then they already earned their BF and u end up with a bad fuck. Better go back, drink more Sang Som, which by the way is rum, watch football and mayb PCC to relieve your blue balls. A good night's sleep still better than sitting on your bed and wondering what the fuck just happened 20 minutes ago.

You shouldn't have tipped that hostess even BHT1 at Soi 6. Just pay for what u ate & drank and walk off. I never experienced any racial discrimination at Soi 6. I only eat at the English pub there. Aircon. No hassles. Good draft Guiness & grub. FYI Soi 6 ST bars standard cost is BHT700 for 1 shot and another BHT300 for the room upstairs. Condoms included. If slow day u can even nego to BHT600 for a fuck.

From what I read u seem 2 b a nice guy but not askin u 2 b an asshole and treat these girls like dirt. Firm and polite. Always with a smile when u decline them. Thais they like people with a "mai bpen rai" (bo-chup) and "sanook" (fun) attitude. So keep this in mind when chionging. Then u will have fun in Thailand.

U say bad experience but I say its a good & honest FR bro. So if any small consolation I blangah u 2 beers (all I can afford).

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"