View Single Post
Old 28-05-2010, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 18
shibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud of
Introduction of pub in HZ city

During the last few trips, I manage to venture a few pubs (酒吧) in HZ city. There are a few pubs that I like to recommend. They are cookie pub 曲奇吧, baba pub 巴巴吧 and su pub 舒吧. The reason I like these 3 pubs is mainly that there are a lot of OL gals gathering after office hours (that means easy to get target for ONS). I managed to get 2 targets during my last trip.
Among these 3 pubs, my favorite is cookie pub. Cookie pub is located at mai di road, beside a Hong Kong café. The pub is always packed after 10pm and has the most OL gals. Beside that, there are dancers and singers performing every night and at a very close distance. During their break time, the singers and dancers will go around the tables to drink and play dice games with the customers. I managed to ‘sian’ a dancer but unable to bring her out for ONS as I have female companion with me (will try to look for her again next trip). Personally, I feel that foreigner can get their target quite easy at these pubs as most of the customers are local & Hong Kong guys. And a lot of local gals go to pubs every night. The beer costs rmb10 per bottle. Don't know the price of other drinks as i only drink beer..

HUNT DOWN SAMSTERS TO RETURN POINTS