View Single Post
Old 21-02-2010, 07:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: "why we luv bangkok forever ???"

=> Another Big PLUS where we stayed was - CM2 SQUARE located @ the Basement ( CM2 Bkk : Concept CM2 where the party begins. Bangkok Nightclub, Bangkok Nightlife, Bangkok Best Clubbing, Bangkok Party, Bangkok Happening Party. ) - that have "one of the Most Entertaining BAND !!!...And also the BEST "Pick Up Babes" SuperMarket !!!...with pretty mostly Thais & Russians...and tis time,there were hardly any PRCs...maybe due to CNY holidays !!!...Or i think it should be "BABES PICK U UP" place !!!...

Was there for a "quickie look see" on both nitez...on wed nite -there were many to select...with a few very pretty Thai Babes that i would have consider if i had the SeXual power for Round Two !!!...

And also i really LUV tis Model looking - tall,slim,demure,yound Blondie SYT...from observing her black chic dress,she most definitely have a very sexy body with shapely boobs !!!....Managed to chat her up awhile...she was a SYT Student who spoked fluent Thai...and her rates : Bt 4.5K....

I'm very sure BROs here have many interesting & SeXciting SeXperiences from tis place !!!...Please dun hesitate to post & share any pointers here how to pick out the best & negotiate the best rates ???....

Happy Sunday !!!
Andyk