Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
CRUCIFER deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: eunice here :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Black View Post
Hi there,

Last week arranged to meet this young fresh gal today at 2pm. She was a bit late and rushed over from her previous session not even wearing any undies….
The session was really steamy as I brought a pair of 4inch high heels for her to wear during the entire session..…just try luck guess what it fitted perfectly and she was game enuff to do it!

Anyway here’s the rating :

Name : Eunice
Race: Chinese...Local...
Height: 1.65m....
Look: 7.8/10 Young and fresh
Body: 7/10 (Nice butt and nice legs)
Boobs: 7/10 Was expecting a smaller cup but not too bad, nice innocent small nipples
BBBJ: 8/10 Can’t complain...can’t feel the braces…69 position all done and love the position when I was opening the condom pack she came over and blew me..and me looking at the mirror....
FJ: 9/10 (Too high liao! Came super fast….spread her legs in missionary and held it high….wish I took a pic of that!)
Kissing/Frenching: Yes (very nice)
Fingering/Painting: Yes, each time I suck her clits harder, she moaned even more…and yeah pretty wet…..
Attitude/Service: 8.5/10 (Willing to please)
Damage: 150/1/1 – Not bad considered a local FL and young too.
RTF: Yes….v likely…need more vitamin M first….btw i was the 12th client since she started FL....

Enjoy the pic wif her permission...

ImageShack -

Do upz me if u like the FR...
Hi Blue_black bro,

nice FR and pics there... awesome fetish you've got there... 4inch heels... wish she could give me a footjob with those heels.... will definitely be trying her out soon...

Thanks!!