View Single Post
Old 03-05-2004, 07:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 22
globetrotter is a Helpful and Caring Samsterglobetrotter is a Helpful and Caring Samsterglobetrotter is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Hongkong HCs - follow up

Was in HK last week again (next week also). Took time to visit another HC.

This HC recommended by man169 and is located at Shantung Street, in the Mongkok vicinity. Name is in Chinese (no English name), something like "xin li quan".

Set-up more or less similar to the ones described by me earlier (see first post).

This time, had a local HK girl service me.

Price - full package including FJ slightly cheaper than the HCs in Jordan, less than HK600, which included a two session massage.

Massage was very good - strong and at the right places.

FJ was also good - could feel her cunt muscles working every centimetre of my dick.

Saw lots of HCs and other massage establishments in the vicinity but didn't dare go in as they were not recommended by man169 or best141. IMHO, if one wish to chiong HCs and other massage establishments in HC better to get recommendations from these websites. At least for me, the info posted on the websites, especially price and service levels are 99.9% correct.
Very interested in trying a tui na type establishment in HK but couldn't find any. Anyone can recommend?

Next week, will be going to HK and Shenzhen - read up on thread regarding Shenzhen and have an idea of what to expect. Anyone has any updates?

Thanks in advance.