Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
takeda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

FR on SUPER (H7, R3)

Super (H7, R3) as the name speaks, rise up to its expectation. It is indeed super!!!
As I m writing this FR, my didi marikita liao
Super Shiok, Super hard-working, Super sensual, Super many style, Super value for money, Super accommodating, Super service.

Went to PT on 24 Jan (Sun) @ abt 5 pm, decent crowd. See see look look and saw Super (H7, R3) but the moment I wanted to on her, one bro faster than me, already in the room. Then saw (1st level H7, R6), she was seating on her bed, playing her lap-top. Wah, quite chio and with the lap top look like office gal working in shenton way.
Cannot make up my mind whether to on her or Super. Was thinking when one bro again went into her room. Looks like all the ang pais very good biz and my experience in PT is if you cannot make up your mind fast, they’ll be snapped up very fast.

Waited for Super and finally door opened abt 25 mins (I tink) later. She gave me a friendly smile and I entered her room. Then TCSS abit, asked me waited for very long izzit, makan already or not, said she was previously from GL, the PRCs came and a lot of M’sian WL moved to PT. She said she prefer PT though as the biz is good and bros like us more friendly. However, she claimed there were a few customers asking too much requests like different styles, etc etc but overall she prefers PT…hurray hope the words will spread and more WLs coming to PT so we can have more choices.

All this while, she was washing my didi and asshole, the way she washed already make my didi marikita liao, sensual and her nails occasionally touching my balls wow…

Clean and ask me to lie on bed, started with licking my nipples…right, left and then proceed to licking my shoulder then down the stomach and was about to BBBJ me when I stop her. I m not a BBBJ so she capped me and started her BJ. Her BJ is equally shiok, deep throat and can feel her teeth grindling my shaft in-out, in-out..wow

Then she proceed to my thigh and then knee cap then lick up to my balls and then BJ me again…wow batarhan..super shiok man and all these while, her hands was touching and stroking my nipple and rythmatically using her finger nails to stroke my chest and nipple…oh boy with such sensual caressing of you and looking at her beautiful face…how long can you tarhan. Then she change position and move her cunt to me face and BJ me 69. I taste her pussy cunt and to my surprise, it was sweet and then I also AR her and finger her…she started moaning and I can hear her slurping sound BJing my didi.

She change position and pass me a tissue to clean my fingers and mouth from her cunt juice (super service) and BJ me again facing me and then she ask me to raise my legs and she proceed to AR me while I was lying on the bed, then ask me to go on all-fours. When I’ve turned and was on all-fours, she asked me to lie face flat on her pillow, wow this position is so that her tongue can reach deeper into my ass..wow another super. Can feel her tongue going deep into my ass with tingling and sensual feeling. All this while, her hands was stroking my balls and shaft from behind She then ask me to move inner into the bed, I heard wrongly and thought she asked me to lie down on her bed & started to change position when she said no no move inside…haha embarrassing man…later I realized she wanted to AR me from my side while I m on all fours so that she can AR me, stroke my didi and caress my nipple, and I can also feel her finger nails stroking my asshole … wow so many stunts…super!

Later she ask me to lie down and cowboy me, she insert her cunt slowly into my didi and went all the way in seating on my tummy and started stroking her cunt against my didi…wow damn shiok. Then she asked me if I want to go missionary and we changed position. While on missionary, her look was stunning and as I was pumping, she kissed my lips (not frenching but sensual kissing of my lips which I like).

I off load my soldiers while pumping, kissing her and my hands raba-ing her nana.

Face: 9/10
Body: 8/10
Tits: 32B (nice & natural)
Catbath: 8/10
BBBJ: did not try
BJ: 8/10
CIM: did not try
AR: 8/10
FJ: 8/10
Pussy: there is a tattoo at her pussy, near the pubic hair area.
Attitude: Super!
RTF: Definitely!!! Super as her names speak!!

I’ll also like to try H7R6