View Single Post
Old 11-12-2009, 03:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 18
inluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Angeles City (Balibago) Tips

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocksoff View Post
It wasn't too hot, rain showers every few hours. And the entire family (including about a million cute cousins) were making me feel welcome. I bought a case of beer and a bottle of rum, and gave my girl 1000 peso for her transport. And paid for things like motorbike rides while we were there.
Send some cute cousins my way mate

I went to province in June. Hot hot hot..but hey their hospitality was second to none. They did everything possible to make it more bearable (was sweating non-stop & face like beetroot) taking out all 3 fans and blasting them...felt crappy that I was being a burden...so I bought 1 case of SM & 1 case of Red Horse which made many happy ...out of the woodwork came her "uncles". Her dad & brothers became less inhibited & started talking to me about almost anything after downing a few bottles of RH which they love so much . Went to the market the next day, bought a dozen fishes, veggies, food stuff, her mum and sis cooked...had a feast