Old 20-11-2009, 06:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
reborn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Petain S-List (PSL)

Firstly wish to thank all the bro who contributed their information to this thread, it make my first exploration and adventure easier in Petain.

Got the location and list of WLs from this thread. (There is a bro who even link a map.) Took me less than half an hour to look through this thread and there is my first time setting foot on the Petain.

First impression feel like it a street on (Wu Shou Nan Yang) drama, very old and torn down area. During my stroll down the alley, saw a lot of people standing along the alley or even outside the door's of WLs waiting for something. Immediately took out the list of WLs which I have jotted down and start my hunting.

My priority target is Sugar aka Emelda. GOSH!!! 5 persons inline already, but I got another 4-5 names in my list, to my horror either they are not in Sinland or they are busy. Since all the names have been use up, I decided to go sightseeing. Mostly those doors which remain open are those not so nice want, I even saw an old lady, wonder is she working there?

Done my round and got no luck (should have write down more names in future), wanted to check on Emelda again and while I'm walking through the first floor of H07, my radar sense something and I took a step back and saw this not bad lady from R06. Sperm rush Brain already, ask for price and proceed. Below are my humble stats.

Look - 6/10
Body - 7/10 (Got a bit of baby fats. I Like)
Boobs - 6/10 (Think should be B Cup, but nice nipples. A bit of pinkish too.)
BBBJ - 8/10 (Very good Suction)
AR - 9/10 (Can feel the tongue went in quite deep, and even do me when im on four legs)
FJ - 6/10 ( Noting to shout about)
GFE - 9/10 (We can talk about just anything, no rush just like having sex with my better looking aunty)
RTF - I seldom do RTF, but she will be on my list. With that price I can't ask for more.

Wanted to write more about the details, but guess I have wrote long enough.
Hope it not too boring to read.

One last things to add on, the way they bath and do their small business is very interesting too. Haha

Last edited by reborn; 20-11-2009 at 06:48 PM. Reason: -