View Single Post
Old 23-10-2009, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 17
pseudonym is a splendid one to beholdpseudonym is a splendid one to beholdpseudonym is a splendid one to beholdpseudonym is a splendid one to beholdpseudonym is a splendid one to beholdpseudonym is a splendid one to beholdpseudonym is a splendid one to behold
Re: x-x ANN x-x (Local Chinese / age 23 / GND) Shy & Sweet @ Special Package!

To the person who zapped me, I am not an OKT. I have started 1 thread to help 1 girl and her package's price is not exactly high compared to other local FLs. Please be reasonable. I hope others will wait for the FRs before they pass judgment.

I will be replying to selected gentlemen with her contact as soon as she gives me her new prepaid number. That should happen by tonight or latest tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fengheshang View Post
bro u should ask her to leave an option open like 200/1/2hrs cos some bros dont have 4 hrs to spend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by warstream View Post
i think if you are her friend, you shld try to advise her of alternatives? FL for studies is a bad excuse.
Thank you both for your feedback. Such alternatives were considered but she has decided to proceed with this for the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
Some personally thoughts! (I don't mean to flame)
Thank you for sharing your thoughts. She reads this thread so I will try to clarify with her when we chat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil View Post
Sure or not?
Yes, very sure. Please read the first post and PM me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thong650816 View Post
hi bro TS, just pm you. thanks.
PM noted. Thank you.

Note: FRs are just references. 1 is an Example, 2 is a Coincidence, 3 is a Trend. Most importantly, one man's meat could be another man's poison. Therefore, do you trust the men who posted the FRs?