View Single Post
Old 15-10-2009, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2503 / Power: 21
thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is BBBJ Safe ?(any risk of HIV infection?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by batangbesar View Post
hi ,
i know it's stupid to ask this
first at all, is BBBJ mean Blow job without cap?
if this is the case, is it dangerous or risky?
will it cause HIV infection ?

compare to do FJ in raw
will BBBJ high risk getting HIV infection ?

pls advice.

thanks
First of all, BBBJ means Bare Back Blow Job which is to say, Blow Job without caps. Also BBBJ will not cause HIV infection. Only a girl with HIV will.

Next, Will you get HIV if a HIV+ girl BBBJ you?

In theory, the answer is Yes, if there are sores in her mouth. (For that matter, if she has sores in her mouth, and you have exposed wounds like cuts in your mouth, kissing with exchange of saliva will also cause infection.)

In practical, there isn't any cases of people getting HIV through BBBJ. That isn't to say there're no cases. It's only that those who got infected with HIV, not only did BBBJ but also sexual intercourse. So the findings is unable to say exactly whether HIV was through BBBJ or not.

As yet, it stands on theory.

As for comparison with doing FJ raw, it depends on who you are doing it with. If it's your own GF, it is unlikely unless your GF is also everybody else GF.

But if it's commercial sex, most FL/WL who don't have HIV will not let you do it raw cos they are afraid of getting HIV from you. Those will HIV will probably want to spread it to you so will allow you to do raw. Of course they will say they are HIV negative as who would be so stupid to tell you they are HIV+ and let you do raw. So you better use your big head instead of your small head.

My 2 cents worth.
Tee Vee