View Single Post
Old 07-10-2009, 11:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 22
skyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskyman is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Taiwan: The island of beuties

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
Can... Bro Tck is tagging along too... there will be 2 nights. 1 night will be arrange by the local boys which sometimes I do not know the place as they prefer to go to those without 招牌 as they try to avoid 狗仔队 but very expensive. 1 night will be my own party with my colleagues and friends... That is why I am interested to know the cost structure of the joint that bro mentioned so I can give it a go mah...
Bro,

You sounds very loaded ler. The shop without 招牌 normally very expensive one ler. I tried once, kena whrack like 1.3k per person together with few friends for a night. KNN that amount of $$ can spend like a king in CP for 3 days to screw any pretty chicks there. Ha....

Anyway, it was an experience and lesson learnt lah. Ha.... Besides KTV, do u go normal bar for drinking? I'll be in Taipei this Sat, any chance to meet?

Cheers
skyman