View Single Post
Old 25-09-2009, 05:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Huizhou Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by shibaxian View Post
In HZ, there are not many foreigners as compared to DG. Most of the customers for sauna in HZ are local Chinese. Why the sauna price can be so cheap? This is because the local Chinese customer knows the price very well (same as you will not pay more than $80 for a china street girl in Singapore) and the market is very competitive. Those saunas will slash their price to win the local to their joints, instead of coming out new ideas to improve their business. Of course, for rmb 148, you don’t expect to get a full service like those rmb 300. Their saunas are a bit rundown but not as dirty or smelly. To wash and iron a bedsheet in HZ is rmb 5. To wash and iron a pillow case is rmb 3. I don’t think the sauna will want to save this little money to recycle the item and get complaint from the customers.
I think better don't discuss about places that are too cheap.
Otherwise some old bird will make it an issue and consider it too low class!
The question is at what price is not considered low class for sauna? ¥500, ¥600 or ¥1000?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shibaxian View Post
After staying 3 years plus in HZ, I can say that the foreigners are so much lesser than I expected (most of them are Japanese and Korean). A lot of HZ local heard of Singapore, but not many meet Singaporean before. Many brothers have heard and asked about HZ, but in real case, how many of them have visited here. HZ map is bigger than DG. Till today, I still exploring HZ for new places. If thinking that staying in HZ for few days or visit a few times means that you know HZ, it will be very wrong.
LOL. The funny thing is some old bird is trying to 倚老卖老 and think he knows a lot.
The matter of fact is the more he tries to proof his point and intolerance towards differing views. The more stupid he will look.
The real old birds know what I mean. Hahaha.