Old 27-08-2009, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 16
edhere28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 18 years old local chinese SYT JC gal, Beatrice

I have waited for a few week to meet up with Beatrice, until today TE sent me a message that really made me a day.. thanks TE,

I have fixed an appointment at 3:00 pm of this afternoon, very heavy rain before that, but Beatrice came into my room within a short while, after I informed TE my room number, wow.. very punctual,

she is a fair looking tall girl, sweet but very shy.. well, once break the ice; she is a very sweet girl indeed, smiling with beautiful white teeth..

she went into the bath room to undress her apparel.. I guess she almost wanna to lock the door during bathing.. just like the gf first time to have encounter with me.. didn't wanna to show me so fast.. =)

I don't expect all the standard procedure and performance.. life have another way of enjoyment, Beatrice gives me different experience of excitement,

Look: 8/10 (fair, young looking, tall, SYT, JC student)
Boobs: 9/10 (32-33B, natural firm, pink nipples..)
Body: 9/10 (perfectly fit, every single inch is smooth, fair and fresh..)
Butt: 10/10 (can't image such a nice one)

BBBJ: she did it very good, cos she is green and fresh in this line.. just like the feeling with gf
Damage: 400/1/1 + extra + hotel (I told myself not to be regretted)

As usual, I normally don't describe the detail in having the good time with her.. just keep it between she and me

In writing this FR as my memorable afternoon with Beatrice, and I didn't put a single full stop.. cos I will arrange my time to meet her again..