Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
bustit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by siamcutey
Me planning for a grand assault next week before it ends at the following houses.

Lor18H54
Lor18H12
Lor8H66A
Lor8H43

So hope guys I narrowing my scope to these 4 hse for next week. Any assaults earlier than me, can post it up first and I try a different one from you guys.
hi bro siamcutey,

i have made an early assualt on L18H45. wanted to call my regular G4 but she is sick so i treat her well by giving her break. finally settle on L18H45G5 after recommendation by okt. fr is as follows:

looks: 4/10 (the looks is really average. worse when i see more closely. i still donno y i called her in the first place. maybe she smiled at me or there is some stamps blocking my eyes)

body: 5/10 (plump figure, got abit of tummy and boobs are sagging. G4 is much better. i still donno why i called her!!!)

attitude: 9/10 (maybe she know she is not pretty hence she is very very friendly and keep smiling. start hugging once inside the room. take off clothes for u and keep calling u darling and say she like u alot)

BL: 6/10 (SOP, nothing to mention)

BBBJ: 9/10 (wah lau, this is mindblowing. really cover whole of yr brother with her mouth and sucking at the same time. i almost CIM on her)

FJ: 8/10 (she is like tiger, pounch on you and keep on pumping and pumping. also kissing u and biting u on teh ears and neck at the same time. beware of this if you are married. willing to change position, i finally came in missionay)

summary: this is a typical cover the face, bomb teh base case. her looks and body is below average. from this, she make up with friendniless and service. i rate her as another regular girl of mine)