View Single Post
Old 09-02-2004, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 23
adgemage deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyadgemage deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Brudder,

Tokyo is really expensive. However if you are looking for a pickup you might try Club 911 at Roppongi intersection. Get out of Subway Roppongi exit 3, which is near Almond cafe..... Club 911 is directly opposite Starbucks (across the street).

Else if you are willing to pay, you might want to go to kabuki-cho, but look out for snakeheads (usually African). I live in Chiba, and near the station there are always some PRC FLs there asking if you want a good time..... never try because once I say in mandarin "kai wan xiao" they think I am from PRC and no $$. Better to spend you $$ in HK or anywhere else than Japan.

Also if you go to Kabuki-Cho (JR Shin Juku) and some young cute PRC ask you if you want "an-mor" for 3000 yen..... be prepared that the service is limited to only "an-mor" or else they will automatically proceed to HJ / BJ... etc..etc... then the bill comes in you sure to pengsan. Can run up to SG$600 bucks if you not careful.....

Went to this club amanpulo at Roppongi 7-14-2 9th Floor.... The hostess there are Philipino, but one called "Baby" REALLY cute...

PM me if you need any advice....