View Single Post
Old 17-01-2004, 12:57 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by tirak69
my guess is that hi-class could have exceeded their quota of rooms alloted for a place of their size. all ab-num places are supposed to have a fixed number of rooms. thus to avoid trouble with the law they have to close some rooms and use emmanuelle's rooms instead.

SC should be able to provide more insight into this matter.
During the Chuwit Saga last year, the police find fault with Hi-Class and stated that Hi-Class "had too much rooms".

And 1 thing that I found out is that Hi-Class may not have a Arb Num licence. Massage licence definitely. So thats why for those for pure massage can choose the girls on the left of the tank and then go up to the rooms of Hi-Class while those who want to arb num will have to go to Emmanuelle.

Hope this helps

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...