Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Red Devil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Hi All,

I have been a follower of this thread for a while now and thanks to all of the bros here, we all get to explore new places/people.

This is my 1st post and would be grateful if bros are kind to me if I dont do too well. This post is on the FR on M. Bella and Femina. Really delayed FR. I apologise for that.

Following the info obtained from this thread, i proceeded to book a 1 hour session with M. Bella and Femina a few weeks ago. Prior to the session, I had sent a list of things I enjoy to M. Nurie.

At the appointed time, I pressed the doorbell at the room where the Mistresses were staying. They allowed me in and immediately grabbed me. One of them blindfolded me and ordered me to kneel on the floor. I did as told and felt the ropes being applied to my arms and hands. Within minutes, I am completely helpless and in their total control.

They then instructed me to lie on the floor and asked me questions. When they did not like my answers, they stuffed a towel into my mouth as a gag. They then removed the blindfold and teased me. They touched me and there is nothing I can do.

After a while, they released me but pulled me to a chair and tied me to it. They again teased me and I was totally helpless. They again played with my body and I was but a play thing to them. I tried to struggle but all my efforts were in vain and my attempts to struggle only seem to spur them on.

Finally, they untied me and led me to the door. They secured me to the door and teased me until I gave in and shot a load.

They refused to untie me even after that and continued to play with me. As i am still gagged, all i can do is make muffled sounds. After a while, they finally let me go.

It was an enjoyable session and they followed my list faithfully. May try again should the situation allow.