View Single Post
Old 05-12-2003, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 23
liketoplay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliketoplay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliketoplay is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Re: tirak

Quote:
Originally posted by CIMKing
That is exactly the wrong thinking..haha...sometimes, it's better to admit to yourself u r a big fool...will hurt less. What is your definition of her real feelings are real or not? Is it she loves u jing jing? Or is it she loves u jing jing ONLY? There's a big diff u know? If you are looking for the latter, then i suggest u better admit u r a fool now...b4 u get hurt/disillusioned/disappointed. The fact is they simply have too much choice liao...that's the problem..haha.

From making love in my house to visiting her house to introducing me to her whole village and best friends in BKK, how can I say my 2 friends' feelings were not real? But was I the only one? At no point in time was i the only one. Can you take it when she asks you how to sms "Taa khun mee welaa wang, khun toh haa chan dai" in English? Sitting together on her sofa in rural Phayao, she was definitely not msging me. And I still have to answer with a straight face "If you have free time, you can call me". She had the courteousy to say thanks and 3 minutes later, she receives the call, face lit up in elation, and rushed into her room, all the while conversing in her broken English but afraid I could hear her. What do you think? haha...

The first ger I fell for (lost contact liao). she was in her last 3 months in SG liao...after countless mind games, I thought, I want to be the "ultimate tirak"..and how to know for sure? I reckoned the below will give me a gd indication.
1) I want to bring her out,
2) I want to bring her home,
3) I must be the one with her on her last day in SG and see her off at the airport
4) I want to visit her home in Myanmar.
All of the above she promised me but din materialise. Nevermind, I thought, I'll do better next time.

The second ger comes along. I wasn't convinced but after many many things happened, in the end I believed "her feelings for me were real".
1) I brought her out
2) I brought her home
3) I was the one with her on her last day here and saw her off at the airport.

But you know what?
1) She din just go out with me. Her gd friend confessed after she went Lon.
2) She din just go my house. Her gd friend also confessed.
3) 2 other guys also saw her off at the airport.
4) I din get to visit her in BKK and her home because she went London b4 I could go and I know she wasn't enthuisaistic abt me visiting.
I was disillusioned. Still not the "ultimate tirak". Nevermind, I'll do better next time.

The third ger came along.
1) I brought her out
2) I brought her home
3) I went home with her on her last day somemore.
4) I even visited her a second time in BKK to meet her best friend and went to her house together.

Am I now the "ultimate tirak"? I have "achieved" all my goals u know? No! She is still going to come here and work (she was a FL in SG) here on a 2 year visa because the lure of the money she can earn is simply irresistible. And is she still seeing other guys? U bet she is, and she will. She got to keep her customer base. And make the full use of these carrots.

What's the point of finally "achieving" all these? Must I now aim to screw the next ger in her own house? And then she will be mine only? C'mon lah...

thank you for contributing your experience and advice. will open my eyes wide but its too early to say that I've been a fool.