View Single Post
Old 05-12-2003, 12:00 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by CIMKing

Jeab also wanted to go Japan but I think visa hard to get. I think the whole H32 wanted to go lah...but maybe she'll follow Jeab to London. Jeab's visa just got extended from 6 months to 2 years..great..haha..

The theory as to how she get her 2 year visa will be at the end of this post.

So now my turn to tell some parts of my story. I wouldn't really talk about the whole story as it is long for 2 fucking years. But I would take out some scenes and talk about it.

My Ex-tirak's baby name is called nana, easier for me to quote in this scenes

Nana ROD from GL Westerhuot (or should I say ORD). After 1 year of being an Ang Pai in that house, she earned herself at least 40K SGD. Almost a million baht. Practically she can live very very comfortably. She bought a small car. Those small alfas. Costing 200K

She opened a restaurant with her so-called friends, and she is the only one paying the capital. I think they deem her as a money cow as she just came back overseas. Plonked in 300K baht. And in the end, the place did not open even.

At 1 point, she even broke down to me how much she hated the job in GL and wanted to die. You can even see her cry. I was saddened and really wanted to take care of her for life and protect her. Now you ask me, give her a rope, sleeping pills, gasoline tank, penknife, she will never never do that.
(Tears can be faked. Just like thaiboy's signature)

Got a period of time for about 3 weeks, she wasn't contactable. then she called me back, she said she just got back from Australia. She applied there to study english and after 3 weeks she ws back as she was caught for working in a restaurant while on student visa. She was sent back and her hp was stolen by her friend.

Last time I believe her as I was still a naive small little boy. Now you ask me, BULLSHIT. How can they actually apply for studying in English when their English standard is half past fuck? Why she got caught? She was working as a FL and got caught and had to be sent back. My theory sounds more logical than hers.

There was once when she brought me to a pub named Spasso at Grand Erawan. She say its easier for a foreigner to bring both she and her sister in. The music was great. The drinks were expensive. and somehow or another there was a farang who appeared out of no where to talk to her. She told me a friend she knew.
Now you ask me, Spasso is a FL hi-so pub. Thai Girls FL there at a rate of 3000-5000 baht ST. And the farang? I wouldn't be surprised if he was just another customer.

The day we broke up was when she said she wanted to go Japan to work. It has been > a year since she left GL. That time I had came out from NS and was doing decently well. I told her I will give her the money but just don't go. She said she don't want to take my money and she want to earn herself instead. (For that she at least have some conscience or maybe I wasn't rich enough). 1 GL girl told me maybe is not she doesn't want to take my money, it's because I am not rich enough for her. The comment was insulting but nevertheless, it really shook me.

After we broke up, 2 weeks later, called me up for help. She said she is not going Japan anymore and need to pay back the visa fees of 25000baht. She asked me to help her half of it and will return it to me one day. I TT her the money in an hour.

I was like a fucking sad fuck trying to think the world is so beautiful. Nevertheless it take 1 sad fuck to understand another sad fuck.

After she paid off her "debts", I still call her. Nana always tells me her dream is to go to a cool weathered place, such as Aust or England and she hated Thailand. She asked me to move over Thailand and stay with her. My rationale that time was to fucking do what there? I told her, I will make the dough and send her the bread. Give me 2 years and I will be there. She didn't wait.

2 weeks later, I called Nana, her younger sister picked up the phone and she was already on the plane to London. The bubble ended. I deserved it. The Sawadee forum people were giving advices on the pitfalls and there behind the monitor I was cursing and swearing at them thinking how could these people be so cruel? The true fact is they are the people who helped me most. They are the ones who really walked the path. For that I really have to thank them.

Nana emailed me when she was in London, and we still communicated. Until one day I couldn't take it and list out all my thoughts. From then she never emailed me back. Now her hotmail account has been discontinued.

I did call up her younger sister once in a while to find out how Nana was. Her younger sister told me she came back with a farang in december last year and got married in thailand and went back to England again.
My own discovery,
The marriage is to facilitate her visa so that she can go back to England again and ply her trade. Imagine they can marry any Tom Dick and Harry so as to go to a place and work. Dangerous.

I didn't really put the blame on her. I was too naive. Living in the comfort zone of Singapore. Coming to Bangkok staying here gave me a full picture of what Thai girls really are. I remembered that pointing 1 finger at the Thai girl saying is her fault is easy, but the other 3 fingers at my palm are actually pointing back at myself. I learned alot from this incident. And the only way 1 person can learn is when he walked down the Thai Memory Lane.

My motivation to learn thai is when at one time at the beach with Nana, I told her I want to learn thai to communicate with her. She told me I can't. Thai language is very hard and I will not be able to do it. Last time she can talk on the phone in thai while I am beside her. Now no one dares. One thing I learnt, if your tirak can speak English, Japanese, Cantonese or whatever languages quite well, the chances are she could have been to England, Japan, Australia, Bahrain, HongKong, Macau, etc. There are some who can even speak dutch well. Their saying is i learnt from school. Load of crap. The only way to learn the language well is when you are at the country using it and applying it every day. Most GL girls can speak Chinese and Hokkien very well.

Now I can speak the Thai Language. next year will be the time where I seriously get down to reading and writing it. The day when I accomplished that, I will read out to Nana the thai newspapers. My personal accomplishment where she said it was impossible.

hahaha
SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...