Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 22
free is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfree is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally posted by edkoh2000
Well,like I mentioned before, they maybe many man (farang or us) who are blind or chose to remain blind but not every Thai is out to cheat and lie.

They are real success stories too and if we chose to ignore that, it is itself a form of blindness.

No doubt all who thread have to be careful.
My story has not ended, but so far I have to support your views. I am walking along that path. Still a long way to go, but nevertheless, it moving forward positively, and strengthening by the month. But again, I also agree with SC. For every success, there are probably 99 failures. One does need to walk with eyes open big big. I have also used a PI as I wanted to trust her more, not cos I dun trust her at all. It worked out positive.

Currently there are at least 3 other bros I know who are walking this road with reasonable success so far. One has failed before and kena terok terok. This time round he was much more careful.

But I also see many more failures; some are really pitiful. I myself have even told some bros to wake up from their illusion.