Old 10-03-2009, 04:29 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
CullenyX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Kim - $60/1 hr/1 shot; $100/2 hrs/ unlimited shots

Saw this thread at 1am and decided to sms Kim. Found out that she is free and hence booked her.
Reached the hotel, sms her the number and waiting to see the pretty SYT as all BROs mentioned here. Knocked on the door and saw a small size, cute, pretty, long hair ger. She is truely one of the MOST BEAUITFUL Gems from her country.

She was already horny before coming over becos she did not wear a BRA and u can see those Big Big Nipples which make you want to suck them HARD. We TCSS for awhile before we headed for the shower. Shower was SOP with BBBJ involved.

We dried ourselves and rushed to the bed. She continued to attack my Little Bro.. giving me the CFM look. After awhile i asked for 69 and started to lick her Little Sis also.... half way thru, she can't stand it and want my Little Bro to attack her Little Sis... and so she capped me and started with CowBoy....
We changed to Doggie and she cum after awhile followed by me.During the round, she was moaning so LOUD that i am so worried about next door.

We cleaned up and watched TV.... while watching TV she just can't to let go her hand on my Little Bro... stroking it slowly with good pace.
After 20 min, we started 2nd round.... various positions but did not manage to cum due to fatigue from work.... and we were both sweating....

She gave me a massaged as we continued to watch TV..She love to watch those horrible movies... We were exploring each other body and suddenly she get horny again and BBBJ me again.... after getting my Little Bro warmed up, she capped me and i attacked her on Missionary. She have cum a few times during the 3rd round and keeping asking me to thrust in deeper and deeper and faster and faster... BEcos of her requested and terrific moan.... i have to surrender my last drop of armies.

Even though i booked for 2 hours session, seeing that it is kind of late and we are tired, we cleaned up early and left the hotel.

Looks: 8/10 (she is one of the most beautiful pinoy i seen and she wear only light make up)
Body: 8/10 (nice proportion, only have some stretch marks on her bouncy ASS not forgetting her suckable NIPPLES)
BBBJ: 9/10 (she was really hungry for cock but once in awhile u will feel her teeth grinding, hence you might ask her to slow down abit to get the right pace.)
French: 7/10 (there are not much tongue fight, suit my taste, but can be better)
Fingering: No
FJ: 8/10 (She get horny easily.. and she love doggie with deep thrust.)
GFE: 8/10 (Have the feel plus she jus has the look that you never take your eye away from.)
Service: 8/10 SHe is chatty and calling her so late, her service is still good. Thumbs Up!!!
Attitude: 9/10 (accommodating & responsive)
Overall Avg: 8/10 (impressive for amateur)
Damage: $100/2/Unlimited (want to go for 5 rounds as she challenge me but had to surrender on the 3rd round becos tired and no more CD, never thought she will be that damned GOOD)
RTF: Wish i can but leaving tml and beside my Sperm bank interest rate is not HIGH....But she is surely a GOOD Gem not to be missed.

She is leaving this Saturday and she said she might not be back. You are going to regret if you dun book her now.
BTW she like chocolates like Hershey and Calbury (assorted), get her these and she will love you even deeper.... and also ICE LEMON tea =)

Have Fun Bro.. and take good care of her...