Thread: Tg Balai
View Single Post
Old 25-02-2009, 08:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD.king View Post
Most of the time i will stay paradise and everynite i will sure at OZON follow by santana, afternoon time normally will play jackpot, poker or ping pong.
Cny or long weekend sometimes even wisma also full. Really missed those days when GM was still there.

Hotel Alisan is ulu but is also very dirty
Those day would say Paradise oso very popular. OZON, Santana...hard fight with Batam, y. Sure missed jackpot, tombola. Yes, GM, another farmhse joint. Not to b missed. But alas, all history oreidi.

Talk abt hotels fully booked. KNN. Still remember me and some kakies fm SBF. Checked in Pelangi fm Wed to Sun. But recept told us we have to check out on Sat cos oreidi booked by regulars. Tat was our last stay tere. Never step into tat hotel again. Now Pelangi really in a pathetic state. Can be considered Wisma status. Incidentally tis hotel same boss as Padimas.

Not only Hotel Alisan got "unclean" history but oso way out of town. Definitely not a place to recommend....