View Single Post
Old 31-01-2009, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 16
Beast_ID is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBeast_ID is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Affairs, sex, with your friends' gf/wife, colleagues' gf/wife?

Part 9

Continued from the most sexciting hanky panky and sex encounter.

After all those happening moments, everything is coming to an end. The Uni in Australia is calling for Cynthia. She had to go over to join her parents and for further studies. Something weird is that she's someone i'm never tired of and we spent every last moment she had before flying off. Nick and Cynthia are still together maintaining a long distance relationship while my relationship with Sharon came to an end after Cynthia left.

As her parents were already staying there, Cynthia didn't return to Sg during her holidays. Nick would fly over during her holidays to accompany her. And me? After breaking up with Sharon, i no longer have any excuses to meet up with Cynthia, and Nick never ask me along when he goes over. I became her underground lover and my only chance to see her was to go over when her school reopens. But well, doesn't matters. I treats that as a holiday.

What happens during the holiday i had over in Australia is not worth mentioning here as it's just those same old sex story. But Cynthia's decision was to come back to Sg for her career. So, the scandalous story will continue after Cynthia's return to Sg.

Meanwhile, i'm going on to the next story... Will update after Cynthia's return...

Please leave your nick when you upz my rep, will return upz asap... (6 points and above only)

OPPORTUNIST - IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING