View Single Post
Old 31-10-2008, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut123 View Post
yes, H14R4 apparently is Kit ( according to other FR ). She's quite chio. Tall, long hair, slim, lots of makeup, wearing tight jeans ( must be a hoot seeing her peeling off those jeans off her long slim legs ). Her butt looks very tight and fun in those jeans. I have not tried her. She looks unfriendly leh, not smiling at all. She's also quite flat in the chest. I prefer bigger boobies and friendly attitude :-)

I think all the WL in the first section of House 14 are all unfriendly, and always chatting loudly along the corridor. me too, have not tried H14R4 yet. I only tried the MILF , about 3rd room on the right many many years ago. I think she was very ang pai when she was young, but really shit attitude.

hehehe.. i still tempted to try Sophia one day, I'm mentally prepared for the lousy service liao. Just want to bonk her as I like her type of MILF look