View Single Post
Old 12-09-2008, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marathon View Post
Haven't been here for a long time. Planning a trip to BKK early next month, yeah i heard but my colleagues there assured me it was safe. After the daily bang the last time round, its about time to return to the place. Await my report when I get back

I didn't want to stay at the company appointed hotel this time round cause its more personal then work so I have to pay for most of the trip. The company hotel is Swissotel at Ratchadapisek Road(yeah location is good) but its expensive, SGD$200+ a night and not girl friendly. Can someone recommend a cheaper Hotel near that place? I was looking at The Emerald Hotel. Anyone know if that one is girl friendly? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
bro ... u can stay at hotel palazzo or Hip hotel ..
they r located along the street opp swissotel behind emerald hotel ..
it's gal friendly and abt 1600baht/nite ...