Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
pangsia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Angeles City (Balibago) Tips

Hi Bros,

Just want to contribute a little on my first trip to AC. Did not wander much except last night request a driver to bring me..hee!
Had a walk down the "Red-Light" area ...walk into a bar think "Typhoon"...some of the girls are ok only.....they mostly look at the Ang Mos...more often then Asian....had a drink and walk out
Next stop..."SaiKai" I must say, this place is good in certain areas. The girls are much Beautiful, I mean gorgeous...see already cannot tahan...however, they do not have bar fine...but they do have VIP room and if the firl agreed...pay extras... The bar is located along Friendship road...
The std to enter the bar as follow: No Handphone allowed, 2 drinks is a must for start per person, subsequent...single drink allow ( I think)...the girls will take turn individually dance in front of a platform..seats are wooden pranks...hee ...the girls might strip...hee!..there was one who dance with see thru...so juicy...and look like PRC to me...very beautiful..boobs nice, cunt with little hair. Understand that, can ask the girl to sit with you at 300 peso and a drink for them....VIP room about 2000 PEso.... Did not try but hope to try in my next trip there...Of course hope the girls will still be there and Target VIP room in my next trip...hee! Maybe Senior bros had that experience b4....end of my first reccee.