View Single Post
Old 16-08-2008, 07:58 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PCC come with some blood,need advise..

source
Blood in semen: What are the causes? - MayoClinic.com

blood in ejaculated semen (hemospermia) is relatively uncommon and rarely serious. In most cases, the cause can't be determined, and the problem goes away without treatment. However, known causes of blood in semen include inflammation, infection, and blockage or injury to the prostate gland or seminal vesicles. Also, following a prostate biopsy, it is common to have blood-tinged semen for four or five subsequent ejaculations.

A doctor may be able to determine the cause of blood in semen based on:

* Physical examination
* Urine tests (urinalysis)
* Blood tests

Treatment is directed at the underlying cause when possible. If a man notices blood in his semen, he should consult his doctor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsernal View Post
Hi All bro,
blood are coming together with the sperm,the some blood are shoot for the first come out and the rest is back to normal.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here