View Single Post
Old 03-08-2003, 07:46 PM
kaixin1

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power:
a trip down memory lane

Since we are all reminiscing about the days gone by .... here goes ...

I had my first commericial sex experience at Petain around 8 years back. The service level was very bad .... just a quick rubba-rubba followed by even a quicker fuck. Very seldom do they give bj. One gal I used to fuck even crossed her arms over her tits while in missionary.

Then I moved on to GL $80-cat after I got tired of that dirty rundown Petain (though in recent years they have had some minor renovations). The sexperience was soooooo much BETTER. At least the gal will give you a proper bath, a proper cat lick, a reasonable bbbj, followed by fj in missionary, doggie and woman-on-top depending on your fancy. Most $80-cats never rushed me at all .... but on the other hand, it could well be that I'm a fast cummer :P who knows? Plus, the 30-minute sexxion with an $80-cat is a FAR FAR CRY from the 15-minute quickie at Petain with just a wash basin to clean yourself after you've done.

My favourite $80-cats in those good old days were Ah May (who has retired), Xiang Er (who has also retired), Bing Bing (who maybe retired I dunno), and Xiao Yun Que (who is still working even today, and whom I still call occasionally). None of them really were exceptionally good looking, but the service level was good enough for me and I was satisfied and satiated each and every time. My expectations weren't all that high.

Occasionally I would experiment with $150-cat, but due to poor OKT recommendations, I found them a waste of time and money.

Until, of course, I met Tommy due the old Sammyboy's very first cumgang outing.

With Tommy's superior recommendations, I got to know and fuck many many VERY GOOD $150-cats. Some were very pretty, others were excellent in terms of service and attitude. Very soon I left the $80-cats behind and exclusively called $150-cats at Tommy's place. I was hooked.

Like Doomas, one of my favourites was Jenny (L22H22). I also liked Small Michelle (L28H31A) and ZhenZhen (L18H15). Of these three, the first two have already retired and anecdotal evidence seems to suggest that ZhenZhen's service level has dropped dramatically. Later, I also moved on to try Dada, Anna, WenFang, Cidy, Wywy, BM, amongst others. All these gals have retired. I tried BM 17 times total before she finally went back.

More recently, I have become addicted to the likes of Small Ivy, Orange, Pinky, Zhu Er, Meiji, Yuki, Candy, teacher, Jaguar, August, SanSan, Chelsea, Yan Er, and Iris. I also like Chilli Padi, Yiyi, Miki1, Seiko, but probably will not repeat them.

Kai Xin