View Single Post
Old 05-06-2008, 03:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 18
true_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrue_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samster
19 years old chinese Permanent Resident, Hesper

As I walked towards her, the only thought that came to my mind was "She is bloody tall!" She's very tall and slim, tan too, just like Giselle and pretty too. She has this very curly and fluffy hairstyle that you don't usually see on a typical local girl. We exchanged greetings and sat ourselves down at Starbucks in Bugis Junction. As we chat, realised that she is Singapore PR, came to Singapore many years back and speaks good conversable english. Also she is very independent and has a mind of her own, can't really explained myself but her thinking is definitely different from the norm. Anyway I present to you Hesper, the unique one!

Name: Hesper
Race: Chinese
Height: 173cm
Weight: 54kg
Vital Stats: 34B-25-34

Do's: BBBJ, cunnilingus, french kiss, fingering, CIM, swallow(upon request), AR(if wash properly and request for it but she holds the right to refuse.)

Don'ts: No anal. For any other services not mention here, take it as no untill i clarify. Thanks.

Don't be fooled by the fact that she's not local and think that she can't provide good service and skill. You are so dead wrong if you did. She is willing to do almost anything just to please the man who's fucking her and her skills are out of this world especially her bbbj. One guy even commented that she is the best gal he had fucked since his 10 years of cheonging, even way surpassing Frey and Giselle. I know that some guys are stereotype and only prefer local gals but you will not know what you are missing. Prove me wrong but my gut feeling tells me that she will be very popular. I had never recruit foreigners so far but she is definitely worthy!

She is available on weekdays and Saturday from 12pm to latest 11pm slot. The only day she doesn't work is Sunday, she goes church every Sunday without fail, so she doesn't want to take appointments on Sunday and feel guilty about it. Places are quite flexible too, anywhere should be fine with her but personally I don't arrange for Geylang and Joo Chiat area.

She is open to 2gals 1 guy 3somes, so if anyone is interested, let me know.

Damage: 260/1/1 or 380/90/2. Exclude room, caps provided.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

I will ask for your details again in future, if details doesn't tally, I may ban you for good. So at least rem it by hard if wan to lie!