View Single Post
Old 17-05-2008, 08:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 20
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold
Re: Angeles City (Balibago) Tips

Quote:
Bro Ah_Hia this reply is for you. Dude its weekend now and a long weekend. So pretty hard to reply. You know why right. haha!!!
I dunno....Why huh ?

Quote:
Dude you envy those expats who live there? I envy them too. Actually i am quite disgusted with those sick Ang Mohs. They do all kinds of groping/fondling/tit licking/sucking in open view just after 1 LD. Then again. I must stop being an arse hole and complaining?
Just after 1 LD ? Well sometimes i start to grope and fondle before the 1st LD. Hahahahah !

Quote:
I will share with you some other things i have read about the Ang Mohs or will post their reports for your viewing. This is subject to other Brudders requesting cause i do not wish to offend anyone.
Say only lah. Scared what.....Ang Mo big u scared si boh ?

But at least in AC, the girls approach Asians.
In Pattaya, the girls only aim for ang mo only. Even worse !
They fail to realise that Asians are the biggest spenders. See all the joints in BKK....all cater for Asians. Only Soi Cowboy are for ang mo.

Quote:
Yes Bro P120/P80 is possible. You know something, many of the SYTs invited me home to meet their parents/siblings. I dunno why? Why would they want to do it? Some even offered to be my tour guides for the day from morning till noon or 4pm. Ha ha. But i did not accept their offer especially meeting their parents.
Nothing wrong lah. The parents are very open minded not like Asians.
Just remember to bring pasalubongs(gifts). It doesn't really matter what u bring. Even those CNY coin chocolates also they very very happy like over the moon. Try it. Then can eat and stay for free.... Just remember to buy them things. But dun ever give money !!! They will take u for carrot.

Quote:
YEs WTF!!! Which means the management of Foxies is pretty slack. They actually allow them to sit back after tryin to seduce the customer for 10 minutes. And if the customers are not interested they sit back.
10 mins is too generous liao. Once they sat the moment the waitress set our drinks on the table !!!