View Single Post
Old 02-05-2008, 03:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 18
true_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrue_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samster
This guy took photos and videos of the FLs

Just want to point out this guy as a warning to other OKTs and fellow samters who are marketing their own findings.

This guy nicked Guai Boi booked one of my gals. During the session, she noticed that this guy kept using his HP and later realised that he was actually taking pictures of her with his phone! She demanded for his phone and saw that he had lots of pictures of many other gals he took secretly as well!

I told him to stay and wait for me to arrive to sort things out but he left almost immediately. My gal had another appointment to go to, so she couldn't stay with him. Apparently he went off out of fear of being exposed. Another of my gals previously told me about the same behaviour from this guy and i warned him but he didn't listen so I have decided to expose him here so as to minimise the damage to other gals in future! I'm perfectly fine with such things if my gals are willing to let guys take pictures of them nude but not if it's without their permission!

He warned me not to post here about what happened else he will spread rumours about my gals, that they do raw! Being a samster for so long, he knew that will kill my business but I really don't give a damn cos I think what he is doing is really wrong. His number is 91085444. In fact, I also would like to seek help from fellow brothers here to provide me with as much information on him as possible. I thank in advance to those who are willing to help out in any way possible!

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

I will ask for your details again in future, if details doesn't tally, I may ban you for good. So at least rem it by hard if wan to lie!

Last edited by true_enjoyment; 02-05-2008 at 04:02 AM.