View Single Post
Old 22-04-2008, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5628 / Power: 24
infinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Spontaneous 21 years old high end local chinese, Velle

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Guards View Post
Thank you, thank you for an honest feedback ! These are the kind of FRs that gives this forum any usefulness at all.

But I also want to say a word for Bro TE. It's not really his fault. He is just Velle's agent. Velle was already asking for this price before he took over as her agent. In the end, it's a transaction between the girl and her customer. The agent merely acts as the broker (of course, he gets his commission for his services - which is fair enough).
I always write honest FR as I don't curry favour with any OKT. I am honest with bro TE as well. He SMS me to say sorry but I told him not his fault. As you said he is just the middleman.

Velle is actually not bad but she is not at 700 category. Actually Lauren is the better overall in terms of look and figure - taller and less heavy in the bottom. Both are equally fair. Boobs not fantastic for both.

I will up you as well my full 6 pointer I think.