Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
limeugene81 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Beijing Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinaTraveller View Post
There are rumours locally of a new "Maggie's": You need to go to Lido area and find the Holiday Inn. DON'T GO IN! Next to the Holiday Inn, on the left-hand side when facing the main entrance, is a more local hotel (can't for the life of me remember the name of it, but it is a low-rise, white building). Enter this one and go to the 1st floor. Lo and behold, the fun and games can begin!

My friends speak warmly of it, but I have not yet had the chance to try for myself. They play games in there... Game number 5 is where you get to finger a girl for a short while, and then they blindfold you. Next they line up 5-7 girls and you must, using only your fingers, try to identify the woman you started with. What more can I say than happy hunting!?!
Hi Guys,

I like to share with you guys as security have been beef up, and it is true as I know a friend of mine was caught in a room by the GONG AN. He went thru hell as I heard, It was totally a Goner as he knew that he is about to put to jail.He was brought back to the station and spend the whole early hours and make statement. You can try to imagine in the middle of night after you had bang with your gal, about 10 blue officer banging on your door . very scary!

My friend managed to convince and co-operate with the Cops as they wanted to know how did he get the source from, how and where did he hook the gals from..

Heard the gal got sent back to the hometown and unable to come to BJ anymore., as for my friend manage to get away with a warning and probabaly it would not be that easy for him anymore. He said if anyone caught in this kinda of situation, charges will be make , and his work Visa will be stripe as he is base in bj, and will be deported from china for certain years.

Hope this story will be interesting for you guys.. do what you have to do, but just dun get caught !

cheers !