Old 25-12-2007, 10:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
calcom21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bukit Bintang KL

Finished work nearby Bkt Bintang, so decided to look for some gem. Walked around BB and met this guy who asked me wanna girl or not. She said her girls is good. So decided to follow him and he walked me to Sg Wang carpark and then ended up in GE. Cilaka... I also know GE la... since there.. .Have a view at the stock. I only interested in CKT and NL. SO asked them to parade. Damm packed. It was i guess 11pm. Gotta wait for awhile. Then they show me few gem. Intro to me but can't remember the name. Most of them i got LC look and the cool look. 1 smiled back at me. I can say most of them is 7/10 and above. The NL, saw 1 in the room. Rated abt 7/10 as well. Slim but not sure what's the name. Too pack. Then then stupid guy say not ngam? Nvm.. he'll bring me to some PRC.. He brought me to the hotel behind Jalan Alor (corner) not sure what's the hotel name. Then was there even worse.. Though no customers, view all the prc at 1 go.. All rated 5 and below. How to bong... then guy asked for coffee $$$ so gave him RM5. Cilaka.... Go back tfk....