Old 15-12-2007, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 19
rapebill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

I can understand that some brudders are worried about getting caught by gongan but I think this fear is somewhat highly overstated. If there are no international/big/holiday events going on, the gongan will not be so hardworking.

I recently stayed at hua qiao jiu dian (overseas chinese regency hotel) which is just next to the luohu customs and adjacent to a police station! However, there are aunties nearby everywhere pedding their gals. Got a part-time FL, 200RMB ST and 500RMB LT. Thrilled to get such a part-timer, she claimed that she is working at a supermarket.

The mode of operation (in luohu at least) seems to be like this. You don't see many streetwalkers. Those doing the walking are their middle-aged aunties (ah yi). The FLs will stay in their rooms, waiting for callups. The aunties will tout you and will give you their hp number, you call them and they will send one to your room. But since you cannot view before confirmation, it all boils down to your luck but the more you can pay, the higher the quality obviously.
I got one for 150RMB but she is very plain-looking 18 year old but no rush (spent 1.5hr with me) and tight so still relatively worth it.

There is an area opposite Shangri-la (luohu) called luohu chun (luohu village) where you can view SYT/SWs in full force but they do not tout you. Only the aunties will pester you but at least you can view before committing. I think the costs are about 200 to 300 RMB for ST. There is another area near guangxin hotel (further down the ren min nan lu) where one can go up to the apartments to view but I chose not to for safety reasons.