View Single Post
Old 28-10-2007, 08:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7140 / Power: 19
lone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Newbies HELPLINE.. Newbies Please post your question here.

[QUOTE=lone_dog69;2340856].... I even email the moderator (Sammy himself) to grant me access, but of course no news. Then I realised that I made the mistake, so I had to re-register a new nick....!

Just wanted to let any other blur sotong people like me out there know, you got to verify first then you can post anything.

[QUOTE/]

Big Bro Sammy

I meant no disrespect in my initial post.

When I emailed you for help, and when they was no reply, I blamed it on my own stupidity for not sending another email to you.

No ill intent was meant, when I mentioned "of course no news", I went on to say that I made a mistake. So I registered again.

My sincere apologise, if I have offended you with my words.

Kindly forgive me.

Thanks!