Old 18-05-2024, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
carbuki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Shanghai Recommendations

First biz trip to Shanghai. Now sitting at airport writing this as I wait for flight back. Lounges are not my cup of tea, thats why never go to Judy's or Manhattan. Tried checking out Aish but not sure if some of those are real as many are working from their own apt. Hence, 2 nights ago walked around abit and came across this spa that many locals walked into. So I tool the plunge. Was offered to select ML with pics on the mobile to pick from. The attendee asked the girl to come out for me to view before going into the rm which I liked this option. She looked pleasant and sweet. I decided on a lower package instead of the higher one so that she can work her magic on me to raise the bar. In the room she gave me a good back run rub and started to tease me down there, grabbing and stroking until I buay tahan. Went for the upgrade knowing it cost ard 1.5x more than SG for similar service. I was her last customer so she was patient with me. Her magic fingers so skilled rubbing my small head and all over until I let out one week's worth that shot up to my neck leaving my legs too weak to walk back to hotel. Though I paid more than I would want to, I left contended as she was friendly, patient and let me touch her at sensitive spots. Left me her wechat which I may contact her go hotel for a more private session next time!