View Single Post
Old 13-05-2024, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 13
xanatoze is a glorious beacon of lightxanatoze is a glorious beacon of lightxanatoze is a glorious beacon of lightxanatoze is a glorious beacon of lightxanatoze is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thialover View Post
Nami fr Galaxy,

From the 1st look, definitely pretty n u will feel not just "won't reject", but it's "hoseh liao"...

I won't say she is bone slim like the photos. She admitted that she put on some weight, cos mommy cooked nice food for her to eat everyday. But I would definately still think she looks great... with ample boobs n perky ass to grab. Plus the pretty face, that's why I get the "hoseh liao" feeling...

She is quite chatty n "ting tong", n we vibed very well... I guess that adds on to the fun... it's not commercial feel, n more like meeting up with a FB (it's my first time meeting her). I m pretty sure if we meet more, there a chance to cultivate more KC with her to become my teerak... but that will take a financial toll on me, considering her hefty price tag... sigh anyway xmas is round the corner n I will be busy... I think teerak hv just 1 good one enough liao... dun be too greedy...

Pity she don't allow photo due to confidentiality... wasted... cos she will definately pass my cam with flying colours...

Here's what I like abt her:
1. Pretty face... I m sucker for pretty faces...

2. Boobs... although silicon, but very soft. At first I thought it was natural when I grab them, cos she is not boney so is possible to hv a pair of ample boobs, but she say it's silicon (stress again she is not fat... still slim)

3. Her perky butt... before we parted, I had a glimps of that perky butt through her track pants, n my didi is still having some tinkling feel even after 2 rounds of hard pounding...

4. Her bubbly character... managed to hv a good chat with her half fucked English n my half fucked Thai... I guess a good chat before n during the deed will surely add on to the overall chemistry n fun

If I need to compare her with the gals I have done before, I would related her to be very close to Alice, whom I met before the covid. Bro can reference to the photo of Alice below... I m pretty sure Nami will look very close to the below photo, if she allows me to take...

Saw bro review and arrange a smooth session with okt.
1 word to describe she is real chio. Thanks okt for the promo rate.
Will arrange a RTF with her soon.