View Single Post
Old 12-05-2024, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Re: Virgin colleague

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDriverGuy View Post
Camping spot
Thanks, more coming soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirLance View Post
I am not sure how many virgin you had before but am sure not many.
Yes sir, you're right about that. It's also one of the rare times to eat and shit at the same place and it was actually her first time..

Quote:
Originally Posted by funfox View Post
Camping here for more of your posts. 👍🏼
Thanks, more coming soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twa_Kee View Post
Ok camping here too …
Thanks, more coming soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cagnascenti View Post
Another camper here
Thank, more coming soon

So back to the story..

Borrowing her help was easy enough when both of us buddies were from similar background in the industry back then, so it was only a matter of emails and quick response to close the loop.

With that being said, it was an intense 3 month peak period where it was literally work lunch, work again till we knock off. To celebrate the team hitting the target, I decided to plan a karaoke outing with the team and her too. It was quite awkward when everyone was seated according to age and being one of the older guys on the team, I was naturally seated on the opposite end of the sofa from her.

So to break the ice, I started the night going with a classic song, albeit with a modern twist.

As we went down the row, everyone had to choose a song to sing eventually and V felt awkward as she was a gnd who's pretty much nerdy and would only sing if the audio was on, so I accompanied her to sing when it was her turn. Little did I know, she'd up the ante and chose some Japanese and Korean songs too which didn't faze me since I've heard it before too. The whole session turned out well, and V was surprised that I was able to keep up with her weird choice of songs, thinking that nobody would be able to sing but her.

It was from that moment onwards, that she got closer to me, or perhaps I was the one trying to get closer into her pants?

Eventually, I had to return her back to her team but as the entire department goes out for lunch together, it wasn't a problem since she'd somehow always choose to sit next to me. This was eventually noticed by the other guys in the department but I always brushed it off since everyone knows my marital status and she's a "single as fuck" evergreen girl who has never dated. It was always fun having such banter during lunch time until one of those days where we went out to dabao, V was walking past this old man in front of me and I saw him checking her out from top to toe.

"See our V is not undesirable hor, an old men ogled her just now did you all see? Don't tease her ah later she wet"

And yes, our team is comfortable enough with each other to know that it's a joke and just laughed.

Then V waited for me to catch up to her before whispering to me..

V: "Oi how did you know I was wet ah"