Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
3Legged deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Best Juagen Master In Amk = Ling Ling Jie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Legged View Post
It’s been quite sometime since I last post in this forum. Went looking for both May and Xiao Qing recently for maintenance and checking of prostate clot. As usual, May’s massage is one of the best among them. Felt relax from head to toes as she is extremely hardworking. Another relax and satisfying session with Xiao Qing’s juagen. Can feel the sensation throughout the whole body as she was taking control all over me. Every penny worth spending for both sessions. Great!
Went for a massage as I felt back pain looking for May to massage my back. As mentioned earlier, she is one of the best among all disciples. Really satisfied and relax after massage session with her. As I booked her for only 2 hours and wanted to extend the hours, another customer already booked her immediately so I opt for Xiao Yan to continue with my kkj maintenance. She pressed on my lower part and realized that I have prostate issues and suggested to call for LingJie for treatment. LingJie already went home and came back specially for me. It’s my fifth time prostate treatment due to blood clot. The rest I don’t have to talk much. Very grateful for LingJie to cure me. To everyone out there, remember to protect yourselves by returning frequently for this important maintenance every now and then at least once a month because you never know when it clots and you will never feel it.
Once again, thank you so much, LingJie.