View Single Post
Old 09-05-2024, 10:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by lornjourney View Post
I believe whoever read or actively participate in this thread 8/10 experience it before. Or else, where got so much time/effort to accumulate to 1000+ pages.
When TS started this he wanted to share his experience with his wife...

He succeeded somehow...

Go read bro Kangtuo love stories...he had also succeeded somehow...

What I had written based on my past expereinces and my friends experiences which I was guiding them those days...many had failed...so we are sharing not to fall too deeply into this...

If you asked me why the current gen of Viet gals still behaving similar to decade ago...simple answers...these gals were guided by some of the seniors in the industry...

Most of the young gals around 16 to 18 yo...enter entertainment industry becos of some "sisters" guiding them bringing them to bug cities and outside of Vietnam...so here you go...why this thread is still viable...

In fact we overheard countless times how the bug sis teached the gals how to milk for more cash and gifts...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post