View Single Post
Old 08-05-2024, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1914 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42812 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
The defender crisis gone deeper with Maguire unable to play.
So, the CB pairing were Casemiro and Evans.
Got sources say Evans just recovered and only attend a few trainings. He even failed the pre-match fitness. ETH no choice still have to put him in because no one else liao.
As expected they can't keep up with Olise and Mateta.
Didn't expect the absence of Bruno made such a great impact on the team.

P.S. : BVB eliminate PSG in the UCL semi finals. Sancho is in the line up. Would be a slap on ETH face if BVB wins the UCL Finals. LOL!!
Can't get from the academy meh ?? ...always playing those loser players who continue to embarrass him by letting in goals n not bothered to attack or defend properly e.g Dalot, AWB etc etc...read a report that says without those goals n assist by Bruno this season, the team would be somewhere near the relegation zone by now..
that is how impt he is to the club

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor