Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2024, 07:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 10
TheDestiny is one of the Best!TheDestiny is one of the Best!TheDestiny is one of the Best!TheDestiny is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks

Girl ------- Alexander
OKT------ SNS
Height ----- around 1.7++
Cup -------- Perfect C shape, natural
From ------- Russian

Rating
Looks ------ ★★★★★★★★★☆ 9/10
Boobs ------ ★★★★★★★★★☆ 9/10
Ass -------- ★★★★★★★★★☆ 9/10
Body ------- ★★★★★★★★★☆ 9/10
GFE -------- ★★★★★★★★★☆ 9/10
CatBath ---- ★★★★★★★★★☆ 9/10
BBBJ --------- ★★★★★★★★★☆ 9/10
FJ --------- ★★★★★★★★★★ 9/10

Details
Looks - what was posted is what you see. The photo in this post resembles her and she is cute young, adorable and very beautiful.

Boobs - Big, round and natural. Soft and fit nicely to her body. Sexy, pierce and sensitive suckable nipple.

Body - Tall and slender toned tight sexy figure. Fair skin and nice bubble ass to smack.

BBBJ - She blows very well. She knows when to clamp, when to glide, when to circle. Good speed control and lot of pattern. Deepthroat and tongue action also good, will twirl and twist here and there. Good suction with slurping effect and know.

Painting -Clean shaven with no smell. It was nice, wet and tasty that I kept licking and painting her erogenous zones she lose control and keep jerking and moaning.

FJ - She can take a heavy pounding and must commend her stereo as it was really empowering to hear her audio feedback. She was also a very active participant and probably rode me the hardest among all of the WLs i had thus far and could feel her sweating as she was going all out. Teased her with slow and deep strokes during doggy and she was practically slamming her ass to get me to speed up. Eventually ended up grabbing both her arms as I shifted into turbo mode for an explosive finish.

GFE - No rushing. Very high and very good as she is pro active and engaging. We have good chemistry and good time together as she can hold and speak good English.

Overall - Awesome with completed satisfactory and she is sure RTF material.

Thanks SNS