View Single Post
Old 07-05-2024, 02:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 16
omfg is one of the Best!omfg is one of the Best!omfg is one of the Best!
Re: Amazing pair of natural tits wasted on an ML with terrible service

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkenlim View Post
Hi. After last week’s bad experiences and the bad feeling lingers with me, I must get it out of my system. Hence, I went to same shop and tried another girl. Wanted to try this new lady whom I saw when I was there previously, the bad experience with the Shanghai girl. I saw this lady, Jing Jing, when I was busy pumping the Shanghai girl and suddenly the door opened. I was shocked but my body didn't stop, continued in action but turned my head to see Jing Jing apologising profusely. After my workout, I headed to shower and met her in the corridor and told her “hey you peeping tom” and she laughed and apologised again.

So I decided to ‘punish’ Jing Jing by booking her to service me. Lol. She looked much better than photo. I will say -5% to -10% of photo in a good way cos she is slimmer than her photo and face sharper too. Much prettier in person.

Service very nice too, gentle voice and keep calling me “老公” or husband. Very hard-working, nice long bbbj which I like to enjoy. Took her time to ride me in various patterns, which I guided her. After workout, with some time left, she will massage (not much strength, just press here press there) but will have nice conversation. Cheerful girl, gentle voice keeps calling me husband. I like. 😂 Totally redeemed last week’s bad experience. Oh, I heard the 2 newbies from Shanghai left the shop.
Hi bro can share the shop details with me?