View Single Post
Old 06-05-2024, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 13
HappyDays is one of the Best!HappyDays is one of the Best!HappyDays is one of the Best!HappyDays is one of the Best!
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

2 FRs for 2 nights at KTV.

Bien Hoa Province - Karaoke Ha Linh. Google and you will find it if anyone is staying in the area.

Was deciding where to go and didn't know so just solo the thing, googled and found this place. If you look at the picture on google, it was a building by itself so it shouldn't be half bad. Got there and met the mummy standing at the front counter. She spoke abit of Chinese which was promising. Brought me to a room which was quite big for 1 person, those with 2 big tables. Asked if the girls could speak Chinese or English and she said NO, so I asked her how to communicate? HAHAHAHA she just gestured to use google translate on the mobile! I laughed so hard. Anyways, since I was there already, I just went with the flow.

She brought in 3 chicks. 2 out of 3 of them were quite the stunner so I sat with 2 of them.

Drank, they sang viet songs and we all played with our handphone for probably 2 hours. HAHAHAH fun! I tried to play abit with them but was hard when the communication was through the phone. Asked them for ST but was rejected.

Total bill was 500k for mummy and the 2 chicks each. Room charge, beer etc and the total bill came up to be about 2 Mil. Paid and left. Not overly expensive.

HCM - Golden Kingdom 22 District 5

So this time I googled and found this place which was close to where I usually meet my Viet friend and since I was going with him, I was not afraid to choose any Viet joints.

Was about 15 minutes by grab from District 1 at about 730pm. No jam, quite close by.

Got there and was greeted by the host. She spoke Chinese and English. Fucking good start. I asked about the girls and she said most of them spoke Chinese. Perfect.

Got a big room and the mummy came. Again it was the size that could fit 2 big tables and probably 10 pax.

Got the mummy to bring in the girls and I managed to see 3 rounds of chicks. Every round, the girls were jammed packed into the room so you can imagine the amount of girls.

I was waiting for my friend and was being picky. So I would say that the quality of the chicks was, there would be 1 out of 10 girls that were a 8 and above. Was very very good quality where you look until don't know who to choose, it was more you had to look closer to pick the one that you like.

The girl I eventually picked was in a translucent dress which showed her body and everything else she was wearing inside. Was a drinker and was playful.

Was time to leave so I paid the chicks and mummy 1 mil each. Waiter 500k. and the bill was about 750k. We had about 39 beers, some fruits etc. Then I asked my friend to check the bill and he saw that they put in an extra 1mil into the bill as mummy tips so I took back the 1 mil I gave in cash to the mummy.

Need to be careful.

Enjoy your trip to the KTVs!