Old 04-05-2024, 02:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
scooter126 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TT (甜甜) - AV style Squirter SYT

Tried TT and MM tarma a while back and it was mind blowing.
Suddenly had an urge to try tarma with both of them so I messaged TT in the morning for an evening session with the both of them.
It is my 3rd time with TT and 2nd time with MM but my first time trying tarma.
Individually they are both already on the top of my list among all the ladies I have tried and their PSE is definitely the best.

Reached the location right on time and TT was there to invite me in. MM however was still serving another customer.
Took a shower and started with TT first while MM was finishing up. Started with some kissing and teasing as she licked my body.
Then things escalated quickly when she tied up my hands. With my hands bounded and TT on the bed, she told me to lick her abalone.
TT seem to really like tying people up, other than the first time she has been tying me up.

Shortly, MM was done and came into the room to see me bounded and licking TT so she quickly got into action.
First thing she did was to take wet wipe to clean up my ass and proceed to drill my ass while I continue to go down on TT.
TT and MM then swapped positions for the ass rimming and pussy licking.

We then moved to the chair in the room where I sat down and had both of them attack me.
Went though a few positions, brought my leg up so MM rim me from below while TT sucked my dick.
Followed by both of them licking my dick like a popsicle.
MM then stood up on the chair for me to lick her and proceed to squirt all over me.

After that, they proceed to bring out a vibrator out of nowhere and stuff it up my ass.
First time getting this when I visit them so it was abit of a surprise but it felt pretty good together with the both of them sucking me.
It was not long before the multi directional sensation caused me to blow my load in TT's mouth. They then take turn to clean me up.
After resting abit and computing what just happened, I took a shower, had some small chat with them and left a happy man.

Very glad to have tried tarma with TT and MM. An unforgettable experience.
But I still prefer 1 on 1. Felt like too many things happening when doing both of them for me to process lol.
Will be back again but not sure if I will try another tarma.