View Single Post
Old 03-05-2024, 05:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 400 / Power: 14
heilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
All that I wanna say is that Gigi is a wonderful, hardworking and responsive lass. I had visited her 4 times and she regarded me as her regular. What amazed me most was she could remember the things I have said to her. What bros Spawner and kone3 said are generally what she had said and feel.

Gigi does not offer bj (as far as I know). For two or three sessions she always fight off hands fondling her pussy outside panty. Now that she knows my trigger points, she allows a very high level of playability that suits me (YMMV). At each visit, she usually has two rounds of sweaty sessions with me - one for massage and the other for playing during hj. Of course, she still have her limits.

Whether an ML can give you what you desire also depends on the rapport you have with her, how she endears to you, how attractive you are to her etc
One can hope she gives, but if she consistently could not satisfy, do seek out other MLs.
Agreed wit all bros about Gigi. She is indeed customer focused, like Mint (thanks to the bro who shared her pics some pages back)

I last visited Gigi early Apr. Now she delisted. Is she still in SG? Wanted to find her number, but delisted.