Thread: Tuina TCM
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2024, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 15
dragonlord123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonlord123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonlord123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Wink Re: Tuina TCM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeePeeBoyinSG View Post
Here's a short but powerful feedback from a Bro,
who visited Master Masseuse PRC A**** @ East yesterday (April 24th) :

"Woah Uncle. her massage skill is as skillful as May. She turned every stone she saw."

The May here, refers to Master Masseuse May @ Geylang Serai.
For those who have tried May, you will know how good she is.
A**** is as good in giving excellent massage, plus she is superb in JG, HDLY, and finishing off with basic Happy ending.
Thanks uncle for sharing contact a few weeks back. Only managed to have time yesterday to book Master A****.

Location easy to find but very limited parking. First look she look quite good looking to my taste. Very friendly and chatty. When she walk me to the bed, from the back I see her body like WAHHH very tight and and boobs big 😮

I opted for 2 hours as recommended. Massage was super on point. I always like to go for super hard massage, and when I thought it was the hardest she can press, she say it’s only her 75% power 😮😮😮 very thorough massage on very point and knots.

About 1.25 hours for back and legs. Then comes HDLY, song song. Then she still did an arms up backward stretch after I turn around, waaahhhh what a view. I see her double full moons almost wanna explode from her bra and top😉

Flip around start stomach massage and JG. We also chatted a little during that time. Not too pain not too bad.

Then start the sensual, super song. Boobs is damn big, but I believe is enhanced. Her skin is smooth and tender hehe. Just 5 mins I exploded liao.

2 hours massage for 2b, and happy time 1b, total 3b is damn worth for 2 hours superb massage.

I lost track of time. I think she gave me extra 10-15 mins cuz I forgot what time I reach exactly.

Location: 10/10 for drivers. I think quite near public transport also la. Toilet is common toilet got shower also. Quite clean.
Body: 9/10 very Swee I like, very tight body. Boobs big but enhanced. Still very nice to hold 😝
Looks: 8/10 I like also, my type. Reminds me of my ex colleague when I was working in SZ.
Massage: 10/10 very very very good and skilful, can go super strong on very tight knots.
JG: 7/10 not too sure about the effects but not too painful
Happy: 10/10 she will come and stand beside you. So you know what you can do. Aga aga okay just don’t overboard.
DMG: 2b for 2 hours + 1b for happy + 1r tip = 3b1r
RTM: Of course when I have free time. No brainer. Nice body and looks, good massage. Friendly, good price long duration and happy end. Still need think meh? 😉

PS: check with uncleks for contact, Mai Lai deesiao me. Thanks