View Single Post
Old 03-05-2024, 09:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 11
Yusho is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYusho is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Cindy from TRL

Looks - 8/10 (long hair with a pretty face which can go from sweet to slutty and bitchy)

Body - 9/10 (lightweight and petite in size, fair and nice curvy figure with a well padded ass for doggy)

Boobs - 8/10 (enhance nice D+ titties, suite her body nicely, nice to suck and lick)

Pussy - 8/10 (shaven and nice pussy lips, Went down and lick her clitoris and gave her the oral sex i hope she will not forget for 5mins. Clean and no smell at all)

Frenching -8/10 (Great tongue fight, and she quite mischievous like to nibble my lips, DFK definitely can.)

BBBJ - 9/10 (strong suction and lick my rod wet and slurpy, can blow for long, occasionally DT. Balls feel slurpy and wet.)

FJ - 8/10 (She wanted to rides on me, but I prefer to pound her. So we had missionary and switch to doggie position. Pound her deep and hard she moans out loud and boost my ego to pound her non stop! Finally I shot my cum and whole body jelly. Fun bonking and Sextisfied!)

GFE- 9/10 (Hugged together and took a short nap, she earned it. felt like hugging my girlfriend to sleep, she looks so innocent when she sleeps)

Overall experience was good.

Thanks bro SK.